View Single Post
Old 09.19.2006, 12:58 PM   #37
SpectralJulianIsNotDead
invito al cielo

SpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's assesSpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's assesSpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's assesSpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's assesSpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's assesSpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's assesSpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's assesSpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's assesSpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's assesSpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's assesSpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by GeneticKiss
I should get that Hum Debugger, since I have some problems with hum...I also like how it's not a noise gate, becuz that'd kill my feedback...

As for the Nanos, sorry, but I'm a bit old-fashioned...I prefer my EHX's big.

Wanna check out that new Flanger Hoax and Harmonic Octave Generator, too.

The HOG looks very cool. I want to get either a HOG or a POG. I guess I'll have to try both of them out.

I don't know about the stereo pulsar kingcoffee. The pulsar doesn't have a built in volume boost, which will annoy you because it will seem like the volume is dropping when you turn it on. The electro harmonix tube tremolo problem has a volume thing on it so it rectifies that problem.

One plus of the stereo pulsar is that it will pan in stereo mode, which would be really awesome sounding.

I currently have a tuna melt tremolo and I've been looking at this: http://www.catalinbread.com/sem.html

Seems really cool, and if you get a teaser stallion oscillating OD to go with it, it seems like there is a lot of cool stuff you could do.

I also want to eventually get pedals with stereo ins/outs though. I've got this grand plan for my pedal board that requires months of saving up. It is so frustrating.
SpectralJulianIsNotDead is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|