View Single Post
Old 09.17.2006, 02:21 PM   #141
Disgruntled Youth
the end of the ugly

Disgruntled Youth kicks all y'all's assesDisgruntled Youth kicks all y'all's assesDisgruntled Youth kicks all y'all's assesDisgruntled Youth kicks all y'all's assesDisgruntled Youth kicks all y'all's assesDisgruntled Youth kicks all y'all's assesDisgruntled Youth kicks all y'all's assesDisgruntled Youth kicks all y'all's assesDisgruntled Youth kicks all y'all's assesDisgruntled Youth kicks all y'all's assesDisgruntled Youth kicks all y'all's asses
My two cents, as if it matters. Nas only has one full album more like an ep Illmatic that is all good material. Every track on that album is hot, the thing with Nas is he admited on a vibe interview or The Source, I forgot which of the magazines I read it in. That @ the Source awards he was wearing a Gap T & Biggie was looking paid so he went with a more crowd pleasing rap style with I Am. Live in the BBQ on the Main Source is hot shit & Nas's first apperance. But he sold out & went mainstream. Look @ that shit he did with Puffy, White furs yeah!!!! Their if equally good albums to Illmati if not better in hip hop. I was listening to nas when the fucker came out the production on Illmatic is hot ass well Q-Tip, Primier, Large Profesor, & L.E.S. But that was the last good entire album I heard not only that it was 45 min. long. & as far as Dylan is concerned Tom Foolery (hahaha) No comparison ever!!! Put nas up against Jay-Z or Mos Def even then I think Kool Kieth with slaughter them all!!

"Drink Guinness & live,
Hate Guinness & die"
Lee "Scratch" Perry
Disgruntled Youth is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|