View Single Post
Old 09.15.2006, 08:02 PM   #36
Glice
invito al cielo

Glice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Everyneurotic
yep, nothing ironic or intellectual, just what it is.

i sort of side more with carnivore than type o, they were a lot more offensive and musically better.

i sort of think it's stupid when people try to make a debating point on something like power metal or rap rock or eurodance, trying to prove that it's bad music.

Rep, EveryNeurotic, etc.

It's something that annoys me a lot actually. Particularly 'alternative' fans, they tend to think you should have this ultra-austere appreciation of everything, only deeply serious music can be appreciated. Funnily enough, none of them listen to the really heavy stuff... they'll take some rubbish punk band ultra-seriously, but wouldn't find themselves within a country mile of das rheingold (or whatever).

So yeah. Silly music. Rocks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Savage Clone
Last time I was in Chicago I spent an hour in a Nazi submarine with a banjo player.
Glice is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|