View Single Post
Old 09.13.2006, 05:38 PM   #3775
porkmarras
invito al cielo

porkmarras kicks all y'all's assesporkmarras kicks all y'all's assesporkmarras kicks all y'all's assesporkmarras kicks all y'all's assesporkmarras kicks all y'all's assesporkmarras kicks all y'all's assesporkmarras kicks all y'all's assesporkmarras kicks all y'all's assesporkmarras kicks all y'all's assesporkmarras kicks all y'all's assesporkmarras kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hip Priest
...his stuff can be magical, never better demonstrated than on the 'Approaching Silence' installation pieces.

Did you hear the Nine Horses project from last year? It's a David Sylvian, Steve Jansen, and Burnt Friedman collaboration.
I haven't.He's one the very few musicians that i have real respect for because he really lives outside the radar and HE IS happy with it.My head says :'Do listen to Sylvian more' but then it gets turned around by other things.I got into him because my brother used to play me his records a lot and as much as i grew up to like his music and respect him (greatly),somehow i've drifted into other things.Still.....one to be behold.

porkmarras is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|