Thread: silverchair
View Single Post
Old 09.09.2006, 08:00 PM   #32
Onani Nic
the end of the ugly

Onani Nic kicks all y'all's assesOnani Nic kicks all y'all's assesOnani Nic kicks all y'all's assesOnani Nic kicks all y'all's assesOnani Nic kicks all y'all's assesOnani Nic kicks all y'all's assesOnani Nic kicks all y'all's assesOnani Nic kicks all y'all's assesOnani Nic kicks all y'all's assesOnani Nic kicks all y'all's assesOnani Nic kicks all y'all's asses
I'm Australian and I can say I hate silverchair's music more than most people on this board. I heard that song about the the year 2000 a few weeks ago on Video Hits and it sounded even worse than I remembered.

The chorus was the most teenagerish chorus I'd ever heard and their ideas of expanding their sound was to put some studio delay overdubs over the verse.

Also I remember Silverchair wearing Offspring tshirts in music videos in their early days.

Also how can someone who claims to like Black Flag then be in a band with Paul Mac, possibly the biggest douche in the world.