View Single Post
Old 09.09.2006, 11:54 AM   #60
Savage Clone
invito al cielo

Savage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by lowlife
Answer Me!! Did have some brilliant stuff, I know Boyd Rice is really into being offensive and making people angry but that is just really not where my head is at. Misogeny, racism, gay bashing...... Its really tiresome. I hear enough of this shit at work I don't need it in my music. NON is some of the best music in the planet though.

The "gay bashing" tag is really unfair and inaccurate, though. I mean, look at who he works with. Douglas P, for example, is just one of the many known homosexuals with whom Boyd has had longtime musical collaborations and lasting friendships. I could name more, but it needs to be said. There are a whole lot of misconceptions about him, and being supposedly "anti-gay" is just one of them.

http://www.boydrice.com/faq.html
Savage Clone is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|