View Single Post
Old 08.18.2006, 05:25 PM   #84
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
and

Quote:
Originally Posted by luxinterior
Earlier I remarked that one of your posts was the stupidest thing I had ever heard. I retract that, and hereby apply it to this one. The fact is that you started a thread about Led Zeppelin, talked about possibly purchasing their fourth album, said "What d'ya think?" which does not echo ambivalence but rather your dependence on members of this board to tell you what you can or can't listen to. As expected, you completely abandoned the original idea behind this thread in favor of mocking a band you admitted to not having heard beyond the radio, just because a few assholes saw an opportunity to take a cheap shot at a band whose popularity tends to blind people to the fact they they do, indeed, kick butt.

i love luxy. she's my hero.
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|