View Single Post
Old 08.18.2006, 05:21 PM   #80
HaydenAsche
invito al cielo

HaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Everyneurotic
of course you have, and you listen to sufjan stevens and that has notes and singing and you don't even listen to him ironically!!

and you don't even go to those coffee shops, i go and you know what? they ask you for a membership card; what's the membership card? that business card cd-r wolf eyes released from the time olson and dilloway got diarreah and jammed while andrew wk vomited on the sync in 47/3 time signature. i bet you didn't even know it existed!

i'm so not rock, i kicked beck in the balls in 1984 when he didn't know he was going to get into music.

YEAH RIGHT! Sufjan who?

The membership card is the Yellow Swans/Jesus Christ business card cd-r from when Jesus showed up at practice drunk as all fuck and just shouted "Blood" over and over. You obviously don't know what you're talking about.

I shot John Lennon because he knew guitar chords.