View Single Post
Old 08.18.2006, 05:19 PM   #79
Everyneurotic
invito al cielo

Everyneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's asses
of course you have, and you listen to sufjan stevens and that has notes and singing and you don't even listen to him ironically!!

and you don't even go to those coffee shops, i go and you know what? they ask you for a membership card; what's the membership card? that business card cd-r wolf eyes released from the time olson and dilloway got diarreah and jammed while andrew wk vomited in sync in 47/3 time signature. i bet you didn't even know it existed!

i'm so not rock, i kicked beck in the balls in 1984 when he didn't even know he was going to get into music.

in fact, i think sonic youth sold out when they released the kill yr idols ep, the fuckers started to play notes on that one. YOU SUCK!
Everyneurotic is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|