View Single Post
Old 05.16.2024, 11:39 AM   #3770
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by hippietears
My brother has played the games and LOVES the show! He said it was pretty accurate to the games.

Quote:
Originally Posted by choc e-Claire
The reception I've heard from it is "good but not great, and the more you know about the games the less you'll enjoy it". The games are obviously getting a whole bunch of new attention from it, including me trying to play through an RPG that came out before I was born - need to get a better laptop so that I can live up to my transgendered nature and play New Vegas.

i ended up reading about the original game (reminds of "wasteland", which i've played) and from what i could gleam it seems that the plot and characterization of the show are more interesting than the game itself. which is probably as it should be? "inspired by" sounds more like... anyway, walton goggins great as usual hahahahaha

with the premier league ending this weekend and champions league final on june 1st (goodbye peacock and paramount+) im gonna need some summer tv subscriptions.... not sure what to get yet

maybe a bit of hulu and netflix to catch up with what i've missed... or free apple tv if i replace a device
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|