View Single Post
Old 05.09.2024, 07:09 PM   #12
Savage Clone
invito al cielo

Savage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's asses
This one definitely hits close to home. A good friend and longtime musical collaborator was Shellac’s sound person for a number of years and also was in a band previously with Todd. I’m fairly friendly with Todd and see him around town a lot and I really feel for him. When I think about it, I know quite a few people with personal relationships to Steve and my heart really goes out to them. I only got to meet him once, but it was purely social, and under the best circumstances. He was super nice and definitely kind to us. A real pleasure.
Such a huge contribution to music in general, in addition to having made some of my favorite music ever with big black. Way way too soon.
Savage Clone is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|