View Single Post
Old 11.30.2023, 05:44 PM   #1147
The Soup Nazi
invito al cielo

The Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Soup Nazi
It was this sort of unacceptable policy that prompted Kissinger to remark, during an intelligence meeting about two months before Allende’s election, “I don’t see why we need to stand idly by and watch a country go communist due to the irresponsibility of its own people.”

Motherfucker. You know what, fuckit, I wish I had the military and economical power and influence to say, today, "I don't see why I need to stand idly by and watch the United States turn the world into an unlivable shithole due to the irresponsibility of its own people to elect Donald Trump" - then act on it with all my fucking might, and however many die, DIE. Trump himself didn't care how many of his "fellow American" died of Covid, so why should I give a flying fuck how many of them die in order to save the Earth. How's my realfuckingpolitik.

GADJI BERI BIMBA GLANDRIDI LAULI LONNI CADORI GADJAM A BIM BERI GLASSALA GLANDRIDI E GLASSALA TUFFM I ZIMBRA

The Soup Nazi is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|