View Single Post
Old 11.29.2023, 09:00 PM   #1139
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
well, shit, henry kissinger just died, aged 100. i watched his 90m interview on bloomberg just the other day. he looked like shit, his head was sitting on the middle of his chest, but he was still brilliant and erudite, just a bit slow talking, understandably.

his legacy isn't one of purity, clearly. he was an architect of american foreign policy during the cold war, he's never gonna be remembered as a holy santo, some people will be dancing/pissing on his grave for sure, but i think his mind was a valuable resource in recent times when neocons and the deranged have done much worse than he ever did. he was still working on some books, he said in the interview. i might pick some up.

charlie munger was also reported dead today, aged 99, another storehouse of erudition. go watch him on youtube and have a good laugh with all the clever things he said about business, the financial system, creative accountants, private equity, active trading, etc, etc. he was a reasonable republican! for universal healthcare and for green energy (but green energy not for the reasons you think). a big loss for 'merica and for anyone who strives to get rid of stupid ideas on a daily basis.
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|