View Single Post
Old 11.19.2023, 07:18 PM   #1130
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Soup Nazi
RIP Argentina. OK, maybe it was already dead. Now it's a... zombie?
fuck no, not rip. argentina gets a chance to live again.

rest in pieces the peronist kleptocracy from hell

i think milei has been miscast as "ultra right wing" and suffered some unfortunate and inapt comparisons made up by foreign journalists.

if you actually listen to the guy he has his very clear philosophy. and he derives his conclusions from clear principles. he gets called a populist but he's not a populist. massa was the actual populist!

now you don't have to agree with him 100%, i certainly don't, and there is no chance in hell he'll get 100% of his agenda passed and enacted anyway.

but if he can just fix the currently pitiful argentinian economy, and reverse the spiral into misery they've been trapped into, like a turd spinning in a flushing toilet on its way to the sewer, then that will be an extraordinarily good deed, historically.

argentina was on its way to deeper levels of failure had kirchnerism won again. massa said "entre vos y yo" in the debate but he cannot get rid of his filthy rotten baggage. i mean, he's the current finance minister! the gumption!

a failing state benefits nobody. not its citizens, nor its neighbors.

are you hosting any venezuelan refugees in your house, by any chance?
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|