View Single Post
Old 11.14.2023, 09:37 AM   #1125
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
watched the argentinian debate. milei was clumsy as fuck, but massa, goddamn, he lies like he breathes. one sneaky motherfucker if i ever saw one. 100% shameless, looked into the camera and appealed affectionately to the simples, wrapped himself in the flag of nationalism, promised a 3 card monte of economic solutions.

meanwhile, hapless milei struggled to explain economic theories in 90 second bursts and fell into the trap of replying to massa's police interrogation tactics.

second block milei did better resisting massa's tactics and massa resorted to the dirty trick of making insinuations about milei's student days with info apparently dug by intelligence agencies because how else would he know where milei did his student internship and why it wasn't renewed (lmfao).

my debate summary is: clumsy oaf vs disgusting snake.

if kirchnerism wins again the cartels will take over though. argentina currently has a 50% poverty rate, 150% inflation, there are not many options left to the desperate.

---

also been watching some footage from gaza. i'm stuck on a preverbal stage with all that.
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|