View Single Post
Old 05.07.2023, 11:49 PM   #860
The Soup Nazi
invito al cielo

The Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's asses
^ As for "making a mess of things", truth is Boric's government has never been exactly popular, since day one, almost regardless of its performance. (I won't blame the media, but it's a fact that the negative coverage across the board has been particularly vicious.) The guy came in second in the first round of the last presidential election, and the main reason he won in the runoff was, I think, that people panicked we would join the International Club Of Donalds - or call it the Le Pen effect if you like.

Now, too many people simply want a Donaldo-in-chief. They say they miss the "order", also known as the dictatorship's brutal repression. This fucker himself (don't even wanna name him) has said he would vote for Pinochet if South America's Franco/Mussolini were a candidate. Apparently, his increasing followers are now OK with AFPs (Pension Funds Administrators) fucking them up the ass... which was a major reason for 2019's social unrest blow-up. MAKE UP YOUR DUMB MINDS YOU MORONS.

Alright, I've typed enough. I need a light pop song now. Early Madonna or something.

GADJI BERI BIMBA GLANDRIDI LAULI LONNI CADORI GADJAM A BIM BERI GLASSALA GLANDRIDI E GLASSALA TUFFM I ZIMBRA

The Soup Nazi is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|