View Single Post
Old 08.06.2006, 08:37 PM   #2866
Everyneurotic
invito al cielo

Everyneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by atari 2600
It's tough to top.

& you didn't even need your own thread to announce what you were listening to, Unmade Bed!

I'm listening to this '92 Binghamton I downloaded today & it's right up there with the very best of all the Dirty (Tour) boots.
The band are very loose & free but the tones are fine & the vocal deliveries are pretty happenin'.
Shoot, Kill Yr Idols, Genetic, Chapel Hill, Sugar Kane & Nic Fit are all pretty great on this & there's cool little banters before Swimsuit Issue and (an insanely intense rendition (w/eYe) of) Nic Fit.
There's a neat little story behind the bootleg too. Fans, we came very close to getting a near-perfect one, but it wasn't in the cards.
The tracklist order for this in the concert chronology is, in this case, not correct.

Maybe I should start up volume three.
tungarbulb, the seeder, requests that there be no mp3 sourced circulation, but you know, what's one track?

Funnily enough (to me), is that there is an AC/DC tape (I believe it is anyway) interlude between a couple of tracks, but it gets cut. Theresa's Sound-World also gets cut mid-song, but one cannot complain. This one's a beaut.

atari, i so want that boot, wanna trade? i know you probably have most of the stuff on my boots list but i'm willing to send you blank media (sony 700mb cd-r sounds good for you?)
Everyneurotic is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|