View Single Post
Old 01.27.2021, 05:54 PM   #53235
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by h8kurdt
Bruce (and Queen

im just a poor boy

nobody loves me ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

ha ha, you know i love queen as well and make no apologies about it. first time i heard sheer heart attack as a child it blew my socks off (one of the few likes from childhood i've preserved.) i loved them all the way up to the game--the disco one that came afterwards broke my heart, even though i liked that bowie song after all. but anyway thar was my last one... i think it was a cassette. now i got a long queen playlist to keep me awake on roadtrips and it's FUN.

as for nebraska, i did try again today but... it's just the wrong music for me. i stopped the album after 1.5 songs, right in the middle of "atlantic city." i just can't stand it. the music i mean. it bothers me. i won't elaborate on that.

i used to have this literature professor who loved to quote from "nebraska," but those are words and not music. i very rarely hear songs as words. maybe it would be different if i did.

first time i heard springsteen as a kid it was probably born in the usa and it... annoyed me.

many years later i heard born TO RUN and it did something to me and i bought the cd and then... found myself listening to just the title song out of the many tracks to choose from. damn, i hate the cd era, you'd get stuck with a package of unwanteds just for one song and unlike vinyl there were no singles

anyway springsteen is clearly not the artist for me but please enjoy what you love.

and damn, that winter sounds grim. glad you made it to the other side of it.
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|