View Single Post
Old 01.10.2021, 10:45 AM   #882
h8kurdt
invito al cielo

h8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Diesel
Ironically the echochamber reason was Demonrails' excuse for having them here as well. It holds zero weight as the history of this place will tell you when these idiots weren't posting this garbage the forum was doing just fine. No-one here was thinking oh man I wish there was some daft cunt posting alt-right conspiracies every day so I could tell them it's wrong like telling off a toddler.

I guess it depends how you like spending your time: the odd stupid post by them you can laugh at but when it's daily spam of conspiracy child sacrifice paedophile rings and Neo-Nazi bullshit etc etc etc quoted directly from hate speech provocateurs I draw the line. Do you seriously think this shit is discussion worthy? Seems to me you just love the drama.

Discussion worthy? Not particularly. However, like a hypocrite i've argued as much as anyone else on here when they've posted absolute nonsense. Probably too often as has repeatedly been pointed out by others on here. Looking at you !@#$%!. For the most part I've refused to rise to Tesla's baits about 5g, or Bytor's Hunter Biden posts. They're not worth getting into. General politics (whatever that is in this day an age) I've tried to call them out on. End if the day we all have the ability to ignore their postings and just go on talking with other people on here. Nobody is forced to see their posts. The ignore button is right there. Lord knows I've come close to pressing it myself.

I'll also say this in Bytor's defence. Whilst he posts absolute WHAM in these political threads outside his contributions when it comes to music is always interesting. If he's banned there's that element lost. The same can't be said of Robert and Tesla.
I'll be glad of that one month respite when the bet me and Bytor had is settled.

Anyway, it's not up to me whongets banned and who doesn't. Down to the mods wherever they are.

Down with this sort of thing.
h8kurdt is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|