View Single Post
Old 01.10.2021, 09:19 AM   #881
Diesel
the destroyed room

Diesel kicks all y'all's assesDiesel kicks all y'all's assesDiesel kicks all y'all's assesDiesel kicks all y'all's assesDiesel kicks all y'all's assesDiesel kicks all y'all's assesDiesel kicks all y'all's assesDiesel kicks all y'all's assesDiesel kicks all y'all's assesDiesel kicks all y'all's assesDiesel kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by h8kurdt
You can say how dangerous the stuff they've been posting is but the fact is that not a single person on here has fallen for it (demo was on his own trip I think. A fallen comrade. Thoughts and prayers.) and gone "oh yeah...maybe they DO have a point." They're posting on a tiny forum that has about 15, at the most, regular posters. If they're posting the nonsense they post on Facebook, twitter etc then yeah that's a bit dry but here? Nobody's listening. The last thing I want is this place to turn into an echo chamber.

Ironically the echochamber reason was Demonrails' excuse for having them here as well. It holds zero weight as the history of this place will tell you when these idiots weren't posting this garbage the forum was doing just fine. No-one here was thinking oh man I wish there was some daft cunt posting alt-right conspiracies every day so I could tell them it's wrong like telling off a toddler.

I guess it depends how you like spending your time: the odd stupid post by them you can laugh at but when it's daily spam of conspiracy child sacrifice paedophile rings and Neo-Nazi bullshit etc etc etc quoted directly from hate speech provocateurs I draw the line. Do you seriously think this shit is discussion worthy? Seems to me you just love the drama.
Diesel is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|