View Single Post
Old 12.20.2020, 01:47 AM   #206
The Soup Nazi
invito al cielo

The Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skuj
I think some of us became so cool that Carole King Tapestry or Joni Mitchell Blue is now considered crap. That's "singer songwriter" bullshit.

But a good song is a good song!!

I fucking love what Taylor Swift did this year.

OK, this is escalating beyond what is reasonably tolerable. I gave that TS thing a swift (sorry - for the bad pun, that is) run-through (sorry not sorry; I couldn't bear to listen to it all in full detail) and from what I could gather (please don't make me do it again) it's absolutely nowhere near the level of Tapestry, MUCH LESS Blue - I mean, unless you're comparing cheekbones, Joni and Swift might as well be different species. American Pie, meanwhile, is... these clusters of rhyme after rhyme that add up to a pool of nothingness. What can I tell ya, g.!

As for being too noise cool for pop school, anyone who reads the torrent announcements thread (I think there's, like, two of you who do ) knows I certainly don't spend the whole week surrounded only by blasts of depraved atonal fuck-you rackets. So I'm off the hook on that front at least.

GADJI BERI BIMBA GLANDRIDI LAULI LONNI CADORI GADJAM A BIM BERI GLASSALA GLANDRIDI E GLASSALA TUFFM I ZIMBRA

The Soup Nazi is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|