Thread: Coronavirus
View Single Post
Old 10.04.2020, 03:44 PM   #1237
h8kurdt
invito al cielo

h8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bytor Peltor
Sean Davis tweet
“Biden is yet to denounce any of his supporters--including former Obama/Biden White House staff--who are openly saying they hope the president dies.”

‘I Hope They Die’: Left-Wingers React To Positive Coronavirus Diagnosis For Trump, Melania

Dan Crenshaw tweet
“It was nice to see some on the left (like, a few of them) initially try and be civil when the President tested positive.

Now they’ve fully devolved into the seething, cynical, mean-spirited partisans that we all expected.

I’m appalled by it, and I’m sick of it.”

Where was your denouncing when Trump mocked a disabled journalist? When he mocked H. Clinton of having pneumonia? When he laughed at McCain dying? When a trump supporter decided to drive into a crowd of protestors killing one? I could go in but you get the point (doubtful?

A poor attempt at trying make it seem like the republicans have the moral high ground.

Down with this sort of thing.
h8kurdt is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|