Thread: Coronavirus
View Single Post
Old 10.04.2020, 02:23 PM   #1236
Bytor Peltor
Banned

Bytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bytor Peltor
it’s extremely sad to see many berating President Trump because they don’t think Trump has done enough to disavow racism, yet these same individuals are lowlife enough to relish in his sickness and would probably celebrate his death.

Sean Davis tweet
“Biden is yet to denounce any of his supporters--including former Obama/Biden White House staff--who are openly saying they hope the president dies.”

‘I Hope They Die’: Left-Wingers React To Positive Coronavirus Diagnosis For Trump, Melania

Dan Crenshaw tweet
“It was nice to see some on the left (like, a few of them) initially try and be civil when the President tested positive.

Now they’ve fully devolved into the seething, cynical, mean-spirited partisans that we all expected.

I’m appalled by it, and I’m sick of it.”
Bytor Peltor is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|