View Single Post
Old 08.07.2020, 09:01 AM   #20
Diesel
the destroyed room

Diesel kicks all y'all's assesDiesel kicks all y'all's assesDiesel kicks all y'all's assesDiesel kicks all y'all's assesDiesel kicks all y'all's assesDiesel kicks all y'all's assesDiesel kicks all y'all's assesDiesel kicks all y'all's assesDiesel kicks all y'all's assesDiesel kicks all y'all's assesDiesel kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Savage Clone
He's definitely good at saying outrageous things in the press to distract us from the fact that he hasn't made a good record since 1986 and desperately needs Johnny Marr.

Thing is, all music creation should've stopped in 86' because nothing can touch The Smiths catalogue up to this point; (now for the self indulgent part of my latest shitpost) I've been trying to have a good time today getting isolatedly drunk listening to classic music that I love and yet, nothing is coming close to 'still ill' as far as making my emotions want to explode and drag my body down the pub ...or harbour or in to manic isolation etc. Maybe it's the ex effect, hence self indulgence. If there is one piece of advice I would give to anyone it would be - don't ever break up with a Smiths fan. Because the intellectual impact is monumental. However, mental trauma aside, surely they are the greatest.

Still ill. Fucking 'ell
Diesel is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|