Thread: Coronavirus
View Single Post
Old 07.14.2020, 03:53 AM   #1152
h8kurdt
invito al cielo

h8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Soup Nazi
From Associated Press:

Beyond belief. OF FUCKING COURSE they should be mandatory, everywhere, we're way past the "debate" on it. As I've said before, here you can't do shit without a mask on and has been so for months; unfortunately, this measure has not been part of a comprehensive plan New Zealand-style, so when it comes to the pandemic we have some wretched statistics. In any case (and as much as Trump deserves to be shat on for letting his country fly blind): Britons returning to the pubs, the French back to their crowded cafés and sipping wine along the Seine, brutish Serbians violently protesting lockdowns... The human race is just too stupid to deal with this. An actual zombie apocalypse would be easier.

The government have been a total joke in handling this whole thing. God knows what the dithering about wearing masks is. I was walking through town yesterday and I could count on one hand how many people I saw wearing masks.

It's too easy to pass the blame onto the public and say "well they should know better" and that's exactly what the government wants people to do. Rather than hold the people put in charge to handle the whole mess.

Down with this sort of thing.
h8kurdt is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|