View Single Post
Old 05.26.2020, 07:01 AM   #52730
Savage Clone
invito al cielo

Savage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's asses
The vaporwave stuff is a little too lightweight for me but I definitely enjoy the classic outrun and darksynth sides of synthwave (although that last one can have too much 90s industrial or dubstep elements for my taste sometimes, when it's done well it's really great). It's been fun venturing into that territory and it's a very deep rabbit hole. for my own work in this area I'm going to try to bring in a little more of an old school electro element to it and vary the drum beats a little more. Bringing the influence of Paul hardcastle, Cybotron Detroit alongside the italo/hi NRG stuff. Kind of cool to see that kind of thing being talked about on here, didn't think too many people here would be interested.
Savage Clone is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|