View Single Post
Old 04.22.2020, 05:13 AM   #1029
_tunic_
invito al cielo

_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by !@#$%!
lololol is that for real?

yes it is (and he doesn't own it, it just carries his name). It started as a joke sort of or a long-time dream whatever, because the guy who was in charge of the renovation of the buildings share the same first name. So when this project came in that town, he thought, oh well, why not? The singer is active since 1970, and he was discovered while on the job as a crane driver in the port of Rotterdam. Towers is of course his artist name.

But, I think I shared this link here back in the day: this was coincidental, but shortly before the building was being or getting renovated this video was made and it was not named as such yet: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j-xxis7hDOE
(you can enable subtitles in English, but only the first bit is in Dutch)

hmm, where were we, V?:
I would like to choose Vanessa Paradis, but since that's against the rules if there are any rules, I'll go with Dutch Vanessa, she was so blonde, she didn't know her last name
Nor her first name actually, because her real name is Connie

_tunic_ is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|