Thread: Coronavirus
View Single Post
Old 04.11.2020, 11:32 PM   #829
The Soup Nazi
invito al cielo

The Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's asses
^ I don't know whether it's the cold registered facts or the insane combination of possible variables that I should fear. (Or if I should fear at all - does "let's face the music and dance on the Titanic's deck" remain an option?) We're in fucking Rumsfeld territory here, and this:

Quote:
"There's information in the data, about cohorts, about populations, about hot spots, about race, ethnicity, about sex, male-female, and that's information that we want to get out so that other people use it and make better clinical decisions [...]"

just put the Doturd to sleep. Yes, I had to mention it.

GADJI BERI BIMBA GLANDRIDI LAULI LONNI CADORI GADJAM A BIM BERI GLASSALA GLANDRIDI E GLASSALA TUFFM I ZIMBRA

The Soup Nazi is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|