Thread: Coronavirus
View Single Post
Old 03.26.2020, 12:13 PM   #359
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
I tried to post this earllier and deleted it and now I'm rewriting again to say...

I think all these well-deserved criticisms of the dotard and his acolytes as well as documented investigations of their shenanigans should rightfully move to the dotard's thread... so that he doesn't end up infecting everything.

Well, maybe too late for that, but perhaps we should keep this thread more around the pandemic itself, with some inevitable politics because it's part of the whole thing, but not make it all-dotard-all-the-time? Sick of that bastard. (This is also why I put the trumpkins on mute in my board settings.)

I know I'm guilty of this when I started complaining about the Easter nonsense, so mea culpa etc etc maxima etc., but maybe let's refocus here or something?

!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|