Thread: Coronavirus
View Single Post
Old 03.25.2020, 07:37 AM   #338
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Severian
I haven’t been here much lately, at all, and I don’t really pay that much attention to pages 1-?? of a 2-digit page number thread. But I believe you.
To be fair, it’s not the easiest place to just plop yourself into. Economically, socially, etc. Whatever hope he’s good.

yeah he’s good no worries we got him lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by Severian

ANYWAY
Did you know the news media is considered essential personnel during apocalypse times? I found out. Also had my salary cut temporarily because of issues with revenue in the company. A bunch of people were laid off yesterday and I’m just glad I wasn’t one of them, but I’m going to have a hard time getting through this period financially.

wow im glad for you as well.

i know what you mean about hard times and this is precisely why i keep my financial commitments low. that way when the guillotine falls i just get a haircut not a beheading.

anyway a recession is already here, and a depression is most likely coming, so plant some potatoes in your backyard this spring, homeowner.
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|