Thread: RIP McCoy Tyner
View Single Post
Old 03.06.2020, 10:39 PM   #2
The Soup Nazi
invito al cielo

The Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's asses
I was just checking my e-mails and when I saw that a string of them were comments on McCoy Tyner torrent threads to which I'm subscribed I knew this had to have happened.

At least for now, I'll leave the analysis on his style and technique for better minds. All I can say is McCoy -the last member of John Coltrane's "classic quartet" to leave us- had, has and will always have a profound effect on me. My mind immediately went to that passage at the end of Meditations' "Consequences" - it's jazz, it's classical, it's both and none, it's an out-of-this-bullshit-world wave of emotion and intellect that can make you see the orange and yellow and ochre of the album's cover with your eyes closed.

https://news.google.com/stories/CAAqaggKImRDQklTUlRvSmMzUnZjbmt0TXpZd1NqZ0tFUWlnNj YyZmo0QU1FVVB5cDROb0JwMzhFaU5LWVhwNklIQnBZVzVwYzNR Z1RXTkRiM2tnVkhsdVpYSWdaR2xsY3lCaGRDQTRNU2dBUAE?hl =en-US&gl=US&ceid=US%3Aen

GADJI BERI BIMBA GLANDRIDI LAULI LONNI CADORI GADJAM A BIM BERI GLASSALA GLANDRIDI E GLASSALA TUFFM I ZIMBRA

The Soup Nazi is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|