View Single Post
Old 01.20.2020, 11:02 AM   #52357
The Soup Nazi
invito al cielo

The Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's asses
Alright, LOOK, the Curelovefest you guys have going needs to fucking stop. Goth-lite (well, "goth" alone is bad enough), seriously mediocre lyrics, a complete embarrassment when they went "psychedelic pop", all ran by a guy who looks like he went trick-or-treating over thirty years ago and got lost on his way home. As Morrissey said (way before he himself became an embarrassment), "The Cure: a new dimension to the word 'crap'".

I know several of the artists I love (J Mascis, Britt Daniel, Cowboy Junkies) love The Cure, but what can I tell ya: they're wrong.

GADJI BERI BIMBA GLANDRIDI LAULI LONNI CADORI GADJAM A BIM BERI GLASSALA GLANDRIDI E GLASSALA TUFFM I ZIMBRA

The Soup Nazi is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|