View Single Post
Old 12.23.2019, 11:25 PM   #52214
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by _tunic_
Damn that's good stuff. Did you ever see his impressions of Neil Young and Bruce Springsteen? Those are almost even better. I had never sen them before.

Then YT guided me to:
Tom Jones with Crosby Stills Nash & Young - Long Time Gone
i saw a neil young and a springsteen impersonation and i was laughing my ass off, thanks for mentioning them

he sounds just like fucking neil young. crazy. then i found the original version lolololo.

the chris christie traffic jam song gave me goosebumps just like born to run hahahahahaaaa

but that doors song... sounds like a real doors song, and i’ve been hearing BUTTERFLY IIIN THE SSKYYYYY in my head for a day now

i had no idea the little shit had so much talent hahahaha. seriously he’s very good. this is all new to me.
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|