View Single Post
Old 12.02.2019, 09:01 AM   #52083
_tunic_
invito al cielo

_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by !@#$%!
goddammit i do love her voice here

-

the songs arent particularly great so far though

I think that's actually what I was meaning too, I don't recall anymore, it's already 24 hours ago. My personal CP albums are still her first albums that she did with Steve. But yeah the Greatest was good to.

Listening Now:
to "Unknown Artist"
Actually four albums by the amazing Unknown Artist.

Bought a new audio system last Saturday, Sony soundbar with woofer that has Chromecast built in, so I can now cast audio from phone (e.g. bandcamp as I did with Cat Power yesterday), or from PC right now the infamous unknown artists of which I ripped the CDs way back when and now no longer recall who they were. One is I think the first Oiseaux Tempete album, another is Saltland, but one I seriously haven't got a clue.

No CD.DVD.Bluray player yet, it will arrive later today. I did buy the cheapest Sony, but then decided to get a better one instead that supports high definition audio. Also bought a record player, finally. I still buy vinyl occasionally but never had a proper record player.

And in the background my upstairs neighbors are yelling at each other

_tunic_ is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|