View Single Post
Old 11.19.2019, 10:50 PM   #52020
choc e-Claire
expwy. to yr skull

choc e-Claire kicks all y'all's asseschoc e-Claire kicks all y'all's asseschoc e-Claire kicks all y'all's asseschoc e-Claire kicks all y'all's asseschoc e-Claire kicks all y'all's asseschoc e-Claire kicks all y'all's asseschoc e-Claire kicks all y'all's asseschoc e-Claire kicks all y'all's asseschoc e-Claire kicks all y'all's asseschoc e-Claire kicks all y'all's asseschoc e-Claire kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Severian
No actually FUCK that shit.
I needed to include the '/s', didn't I?

But yeah, it's annoying: whenever I see there's a 'cool' album that everyone online seems to be into, it's just because it's been circlejerked to oblivion on /mu/.
The frustrating thing is that they actually do have good taste. Even after avoiding Neutral Milk Hotel for months on end, I had to admit that it was pretty good (although that was only to please a friend of mine, who told me he'd listen to Aphex Twin if I did this for him).

I like GY!BE and Kid A and Loveless and all that shit. But now I'm torn between wanting to listen to Spiderland or Soundtracks for the Blind; while also not wanting to feed the circlejerk.
Making myself up as I go along. Check out my music-themed blog, 79:57.
choc e-Claire is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|