View Single Post
Old 11.06.2019, 12:55 PM   #13956
The Soup Nazi
invito al cielo

The Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by _tunic_
here's another video from different angle. Given that both Steve and Jim Sclavunos are supposed to be on stage, I assume it's Steve behind the drumkit and Jim on percussion, both on stage right. But it's kind of dark so I can't really tell. On your vid you can occasionally see the drummer, on the video I linked you can see the other percussionist better

Yow²! I'm tempted to change the color of the link to "gold" and cross-posting it to the SY lossless live recordings thread.

Thank you for reading the description; I'm temporarily without downloading superpowers and I didn't pay close attention. I have, however, taken the time to find hawt pics of Sandy Denny, Ari Up, Tomeka Reid and Mary Halvorson, Joanna Newsom, Anna Thorvaldsdottir, Poison Ivy, Jenny Lewis, Julia Reidy, and Patti Smith. So I'm kinda sensing a bias here...

GADJI BERI BIMBA GLANDRIDI LAULI LONNI CADORI GADJAM A BIM BERI GLASSALA GLANDRIDI E GLASSALA TUFFM I ZIMBRA

The Soup Nazi is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|