View Single Post
Old 10.04.2019, 08:06 PM   #59
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by choc e-Claire
*26: Pink Floyd - The Wall. So melodramatic the emotionality it goes for just becomes unintentionally hilarious. Comfortably Numb sounds exactly like all classic rock masterpieces are meant to - which came first, though?
this is the correct take.

i tell you this as someone whose brain was just infected with that sludge and required an exorcism for removal.

watch the movie some day just for historiographic reasons though. it’s better than fucking tommy (tommy is the pinball wizard yeah? unwatchable...)

also, yeah, that was very late in the classic rock era i suppose. although i’ve seen the bracket shift over the decades to include latter stuff. yeah they will now play nirvana in classic rock stations lol.
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|