View Single Post
Old 02.27.2019, 06:56 PM   #51062
Antagon
invito al cielo

Antagon kicks all y'all's assesAntagon kicks all y'all's assesAntagon kicks all y'all's assesAntagon kicks all y'all's assesAntagon kicks all y'all's assesAntagon kicks all y'all's assesAntagon kicks all y'all's assesAntagon kicks all y'all's assesAntagon kicks all y'all's assesAntagon kicks all y'all's assesAntagon kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Soup Nazi
The pace at which some of you go through albums is... almost mind-boggling. Sure, there are days when I don't go out and can listen to four or five records, and other times I just get lazy and put the Pono on shuffle for a relatively long while. But usually it's one album, maybe two, which I don't even necessarily listen to more than once in a row but do think about before and after listening. That also happens when I don't go out, come to think of it... Think, think...

This only happens when I have to spend a good amount of time in front of my computer. I have to listen to stuff when I'm writing or otherwise researching things, it keeps me motivated. I see it as killing two birds with one stone - keeping myself in good spirits while doing something dull or tedious and getting to (re-)discover some good music along the way. Any other day and my listening habits are a lot more reserved. Similar to what you described here. But wouldn't want to miss those binge-listening sessions to be honest. I've discovered some great things during times of such supposed excess.

Antagon is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|