View Single Post
Old 01.21.2019, 11:18 AM   #23408
demonrail666
invito al cielo

demonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Severian
That’s a great reason for saying awful things are better than really, genuinely good things.

Also not sure what you’re making fun of, as Spider-Man and green goblin are the folks with superpowers and “magic tech” — but whatever man.

Dafoe’s terrible Green Goblin in the shit-eating sub-Phantom Menace-level, 30-year-olds-dressd-as-high-school-kids cartoon fuckoff movie is probably better than Ledger’s Oscar-winning turn as the Joker in the amazing Dark Knight because UGHHHHH IT’S SUPPOSED TO BE FUN WHICH CAN ONLY MEAN STUPID AS FUCK I GUESS OR WHATEVER!

Also, the Dark Knight is immeasurably more fun than that B-movie turd you’re championing for some reason.

Why? Because things so stupid they’re unbearable to watch can only be so “FUN LOLOL” while things that are well-made and smart are fun in multiple ways. Entertaining, exciting, yet somehow not fucking borderline-storyless flying cartoon nonsense like you goddamn know Spider-Man-Boy is.

But yeah probably only bad things can be fun, you’re right.

I like Raimi's Spider-Man films in spite of Dafoe. I watch them more as a love story and on that level they work fine for me (the 1st two, anyway). I'd actually forgotten Dafoe was even in them until you reminded me. The problem is if you find Heath Ledger's performance a bit annoying (which I must admit I do) there doesn't seem to be much else in The Dark Knight to really hold on to.
demonrail666 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|