View Single Post
Old 11.15.2018, 04:38 PM   #50094
demonrail666
invito al cielo

demonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's asses
I was mostly thinking about Xasthur and Striborg, and the way neither of them seem remotely interested in doing anything they don't want to do just cos it might be expected of them or cos it could be used as a stepping stone towards greater success. At the same time, their attention to detail and self defined standards seem outrageously high.

But I think that area of BM associated with guys like Xasthur is ultimately pretty personal. I don't know many more honest albums than, say, Telepathic With the Deceased. There's no faking that album, no posturing simply for effect. But at the same time I can imagine lots of people hearing the title track and thinking it's just a genereic BM song by someone whose heard plenty of Burzum. But personally that's about the best, deepest 10 minutes of BM I've ever heard.
demonrail666 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|