View Single Post
Old 11.15.2018, 08:56 AM   #50088
Severian
invito al cielo

Severian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Eugene Felikson
They're their most popular albums, respectively.
Would love to hear your thoughts.

I can't imagine a Sonic Youth fan not being able to appreciate post-metal as a genre, tbh.

It's like post-punk, except more atmospheric and angrier.

Ok. Well, if you can’t inagine a Sonic Youth fan not appreciating something, you can’t imagine a Severian not appreciating something. So I promise to listen and comment.
Just not right now.

Re-rock-type stuff: Subce I misunderstood or knee-jerk reacted to your first post and went off on a tangent, I’m not sure I really have much to add about rock itself progressing. “Indie” has indeed gone down the shitter, and I barely listen to rock music. All the good stuff I can think of off-hand is good but deliberately derivative. Still, I’ll think on it.

Not foreclosing on your metal argument, mind you. Just didn’t necessarily buy it, but lemme listen to some of this stuff before I make up my mind.
Severian is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|