View Single Post
Old 08.23.2018, 05:58 PM   #274
Severian
invito al cielo

Severian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by d.sound
Well said. Here comes the indian, sung tongs, and oddsac are next level genius, and then... Centipede hz. Wtf garbage. Deakin's album is brilliant. I'm looking forward to geologist finally releasing something. Tangerine reef really is dope tho. If you ever meet them they are some of the nicest people ever. Them and phil elverum were my heroes back in 04.

I’ve met Phil Elvrum a few times, but not AC.

Centipede HZ was truly where it busted up. And after “Fall Be Kind” showed some real interesting prospects for a post-Merriweather progression... ugh! They just tried to remake Merriweather, only they did it in a clunky and irritating way. And Painting With is bleh meh garbage too.
Sounds like fookin’ corcus music that knows it could be more than that but refuses to be

“Panda Bear Meets the Grim Reaper” was solid though
Severian is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|