View Single Post
Old 08.02.2006, 10:25 AM   #2752
screamingskull
invito al cielo

screamingskull kicks all y'all's assesscreamingskull kicks all y'all's assesscreamingskull kicks all y'all's assesscreamingskull kicks all y'all's assesscreamingskull kicks all y'all's assesscreamingskull kicks all y'all's assesscreamingskull kicks all y'all's assesscreamingskull kicks all y'all's assesscreamingskull kicks all y'all's assesscreamingskull kicks all y'all's assesscreamingskull kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by gmku
Oh, yeah. I used to have that one. Got bent by a dropped geode, of all things, suffering the same fate as my original copy of Horses. I never replaced it. How do you like it?

i love it, side B is fantastic!! and the first track on side A "happenings ten years time ago" is a really great cover.

its not my favourite Todd Rundren album, i much prefer 'something/anything' to any of his other stuff but ive just bought 'Runt', 'the ballad of todd rundren', ' a wizard a true star', ' the ever popular tortured artisit effect, and 'liars'.

i went on a record buying spree. ive already got 'todd', 'healing', 'hermitt og mink hollow', 'faithful' and 'something/anything'.

my mum and dad are big fans, my dad went to see him a few years ago and said he was amazing! that his voice was incredible, its strange im getting into all these bands my parents liked when they were my age like Todd Rundgren, the grateful dead and joni mitchell.

whats your favoutite Todd Rundren album?
screamingskull is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|