View Single Post
Old 11.12.2017, 10:26 AM   #836
louder
invito al cielo

louder kicks all y'all's asseslouder kicks all y'all's asseslouder kicks all y'all's asseslouder kicks all y'all's asseslouder kicks all y'all's asseslouder kicks all y'all's asseslouder kicks all y'all's asseslouder kicks all y'all's asseslouder kicks all y'all's asseslouder kicks all y'all's asseslouder kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Severian
Did you stream “Hey Mama” on Nov. 10 to clap back at Taylor Swift for dropping her Kanye-dissing album on the 10th anniversary of Donda West’s death?

I did. Lol. Streamed it a few times. Didn’t just put it on mute and stream for numbers though. I actually listened to the song like five times. I think the whole campaign thing was silly, but I wanted to participate. And “Hey Mama” sounded goddamn great every time.
Yes I actually did. Admittedly only once, but still.

I didn't listen to the Taylor album and I can guarantee that I never will, but from what I can tell it's definitely a miss. The singles are weak and hold no ground compared to "Style" and "Blank Space".

I already saw it coming. She peaked with '1989' which wasn't perfect but the first 6 or perhaps 9 songs were fun, harmless retro pop with obvious Lana Del Rey/Lorde influence (listen to "Wildest Dreams" and then any song off Lana Del Rey's "Born to Die" album, there you have it) and from that point it was clear to me that she had nowhere to evolve. Not the best peak ever, eh.
louder is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|