View Single Post
Old 10.11.2017, 01:15 PM   #21628
Rob Instigator
invito al cielo

Rob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's asses
Pat Boone would sell 20x the records with white-washed, sterilized versions of rowdy black music. (This is why Little Richard recorded Long Tall Sally at breakneck speed, so white boy Boone coud not perfoem it with his slow ass delivery.)
The most money earned does NOT correlate with quality, in any thing. Most of the highest paid state employees in USA are college football coaches. they earn millioons more than the provosts, the presidents, the chairman of the board of directors, etc., but only because the dumbfuck lowest-common-denominator idiots in our population think it is A-OK!!!