View Single Post
Old 08.16.2017, 03:47 PM   #11869
The Soup Nazi
invito al cielo

The Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's asses

Susanna Hoffs - 1994 Unreleased solo LP

Uploader says:
Quote:
I've wanted to get this up for some time, mainly so everyone can hear her ROCK. Her cover of Jonathan Edward's Sunshine makes this worthwhile. If you think all she's good for musically is wimpy stuff like Eternal Flame, then get this. While she will be forever saddled with the soft romantic crap like Flame, this shows that at one time, she really knew how to make raw, tough rock and roll. When she quotes the Pistols near the end, you aren't even offended. Now I know where Westerberg got the idea to rock the song.
Lindsey Buckingham and Christine McVie - Thackerville OK - August 06 2017

GADJI BERI BIMBA GLANDRIDI LAULI LONNI CADORI GADJAM A BIM BERI GLASSALA GLANDRIDI E GLASSALA TUFFM I ZIMBRA

The Soup Nazi is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|