View Single Post
Old 07.31.2017, 06:14 PM   #48966
Severian
invito al cielo

Severian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by confusion is next
hi...me either until last week searching at bandcamp...that's the main problem of the web...now everybody with an instrument can make a "band"e put somewhere in the net...there is a infinite things happening in the ciberspace...and every band or project get a thousands tags with it (punk rock with more ten styles)...about sauna youth yeah great sound, they will on tour in october in U.k and google the band you will find some interviews and reviews of their music...well they are in the london punk, diy punk, experimental punk garage post-punk, London tags...( you can find nice sounds in noise punk to) enjoy.

Hasn't been much in the way of noise punk that's moved me lately.

Black Bug broke up!!' Which I think I kind of get, because I believe I may have been the only person in the world who listed Reflecting The Light as one of the top 5 albums of 2013, and the main guy has responded to my Twitter communiques with startling speed, indicating he may not be exactly inundated by them. And Dub Thompson just ... fuck... disappeared after rocking the fuck out of 2014 with 9 Songs.

But lately I seem to be finding bands AFTER they've made their one statement. Like this. It does look like Sauna Youth release a single in 2016, so maybe there will be another album, but ... sigh.
Severian is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|