View Single Post
Old 05.23.2016, 10:05 AM   #2015
Severian
invito al cielo

Severian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by SuchFriendsAreDangerous
Wtf are you talking about? I listened to it for over two minutes, then listened to last two minutes! If there was only 30 seconds of rap there my bad for not noticing. The song was a hook, possibly augmented with brief rap which yes i seemed to have missed in my lack of patience for not waiting more than two minutes to hear rap in a rap song

Uh, no. Rapping starts 43 seconds in. It's a 4:21 song, and Pusha kicks in with "eighteen wheeler gorillas..." at 0:43. If you listened to 2:30 and didn't hear any rap, you were listening to the wrong song.

I appear to have caught you in a gross and slightly hilarious exaggeration.

I won't bust your balls for not liking the song, bro. I won't bust them for not listening to it either. But if you talk shit about the song after very obviously not even listening to ¼ of it, I will make fun of you.

I will bust your balls into a pulpy mess for that kind of egregious bullshit.

Here, try again if you want to.
If not, no biggie. Pusha T - "PAIN" (YouTube)
Severian is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|