View Single Post
Old 05.19.2016, 08:37 PM   #193
Bytor Peltor
Banned

Bytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by evollove
This is beautiful. They could phone it in at this point, but they obviously still give a fuck about their job and they still care about their fans. Honestly, this is very moving. Good guys DO exist.

Last weekend was my third time seeing them, but it had been 20 years since I last saw them. Best I can tell, it's been between 8-10 years since they last did a proper tour of North America.

The newest traveling member of the tour is former David Bowie guitarist, Reeves Gabrels. He and Simon compliment each other, it's worth seeing the show just for the guitar.

The Setlist Are Forever Changing and I do believe El Paso may have experienced the most diverse (35 songs) this tour.

01. Out Of This World
02. Watching Me Fall (first performance since 2007)
03. Pictures Of You
04. Closedown
05. High
06. Lovesong
07. Push
08. In Between Days
09. Just Like Heaven
10. Letter To Elise
11. The Snakepit (first performance since 2000)
12. Lullaby
13. Fascination Street
14. Want
15. Shake Dog Shake
16. 39 (first performance since 2004)
17. Bloodflowers

Encore One

18. Other Voices
19. The Drowning Man (first performance since 2011)
20. Charlotte Sometimes
21. Primary

Encore Two

22. If Only We Could Sleep
23. Catch
24. The Perfect Girl (first performance since 1990)
25. Why Can't I Be You

Encore Three

26. Hot Hot Hot!!!
27. I Don't Know What's Going On (first performance since 2004)
28. Let's Go To Bed
29. Close To Me

Encore Four

30. Step Into The Night
31. Never Enough
32. Burn
33. It Can Never Be The Same

Encore Five

34. A Forest
35. Boys Don't Cry

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drjohnrock
With ticket prices for "name" acts higher than the gross national product of many small countries, it is nice that The Cure's concerts are generous in length. I have to admit, except for the occasional song, they kind of lost me after the mid-80s. But if they come to my area or a reasonable distance from it, I wouldn't mind catching one of their concerts.

I highly recommend it......you wouldn't be disappointed!
Bytor Peltor is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|