View Single Post
Old 12.05.2015, 11:35 AM   #1763
Severian
invito al cielo

Severian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's asses
I don't like shit hasn't done much for me. And Cherry Bomb, which was an admirable effort, hasn't found its way back into my heavy rotation since... I don't know- a couple weeks after it dropped.

Action Bronson's album was good, but I rocked it for a while and then stopped. Same with GFK's albums.

The records that have really survived the year for me are Vince and Kendrick, Drake, Joey, and that's about all I can think of at the moment.

Meanwhile Underachievers lost me. What a disappointment their album was.

This year I listened to a lot of beat albums, like Knxwledge's Hud Dreams, and a lot of electronic production heavy shit like HudMo and Botany and Prefuse 73.

I think buying tons of albums every week has severely limited my ability to enjoy music in the moment. This year, there were so few albums that held my attention all year, but that's probably because there were only a handful that I actually listened to regularly from beginning to end. I'm trying a different approach in 2016.
Severian is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|